Thursday, December 31, 2009

Aamir invites Deepika for special screening of 3 IDIOTS

A-list Bollywood beauty, Deepika Padukone, was invited with her family to attend a special screening of the super Box Office smash hit, 3 IDIOTS in Bangalore by fellow actor and lead star of the film, Aamir Khan, and director, Rajkumar Hirani.
CHECK OUT: 3 IDIOTS and education system in the country
The widely acclaimed 3 IDIOTS has reported an unprecedented Box Office response from across the globe, setting new records in ticket sales in towns and cities worldwide. In just four days, the film grossed over an astounding Rs 100 crores worldwide. The film continues to draw record crowds and is setting a whole new benchmark for Bollywood films across all territories.
In response to her invite to the special screening, Deepika said "I'm so glad I was in town and could attend the screening. I really enjoyed the movie and it has a message that I strongly believe in myself. It's a film that will truly resonate with a wide demographic of filmgoers. Congratulations to the whole team and my fellow actors".

No comments: