
The perfectionist Aamir Khan made 24 friends during his two-week promotional tour across the country and has invited them all to attend the premiere of his film ‘3 Idiots’ here Wednesday. ‘Wherever I went, I made friends and I have invited them. All of them will surely come to the premiere,’ said Aamir told reporters at Taj Lands End here.‘There are 24 people whom I have invited personally. They are those people whom I met in Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Punjab. They are my guests,’ said Aamir.‘In Tamil Nadu, a girl could recognise me through my disguise and she tried convincing her parents that I was Aamir. They didn’t know that my security people were standing behind them in plain clothes. They started approaching me to confirm, but I called the security to stop them. The security people came and diverted their way, but they confirmed to the family that I was Aamir and would speak to them later,’ said Aamir. Asked if she was invited to the premiere, he said: ‘No I didn’t invite her because I didn’t speak to her. I have only invited whom I met and made friends with.’
No comments:
Post a Comment