Thursday, April 29, 2010

I’ll take Simbu to masses: Lingusamy

Even as ‘Vinnaithandi Varuvaya’ has carved a niche for Silambarasan among the multiplex audiences, Lingusamy, who is fresh from the success of ‘Paiyaa’, has vowed to reposition the actor among the masses in a more powerful way.
“Silambarasan needs no introduction among small town audiences. Most of his films were hits in B and C Centres. My forthcoming movie with the actor will be a deadly box-office combination of mass and class elements,” he says.
Elaborating further, he says, “The film to be produced by Dhayanidhi Alagiri will have all commercial elements in a right mix. People always like larger-than-life heroes and I prefer doing what they want.”
Saying he would soon leave for Macau to fine tune the script, Lingusamy adds: “I am going to hold a brainstorming session in Macau to ensure that the screenplay has no loopholes. I will come home with a fool-proof script.”

No comments: