Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jeeva Speaks About His Forthcoming Films

Jeeva while speaking about his forthcoming films said,” I am currently acting in Singam Puli, Roudram and Ko. In Singam Puli, for the first time I am donning dual roles. Both are different characters. In one role I am donning the role of a fisherman and in another role I am donning the role of a lawyer. Sai Ramani is directing this film. There is news that Roudram is being delayed, it is not like that. Twelve days of shooting has been completed. Now I have given another 10 days call sheet.With regard to Ko, I did not get visa to China. Hence K V Anand shot the scenes here itself which was supposed to be shot in China. I got this film unexpectedly. I am really happy to act in this film directed by K V Anand who gave the film Ayan. Radha’s daughter Karthika is pairing with me in the film Ko. Apart from this I am also acting in a film directed by Kannan. I will also be acting in the Tamil remake of the Hindi film Three Idiots which has Vijay in the lead role.”

No comments: