Friday, June 18, 2010

Lavanya speaks about her unforgettable appreciation

Lavanya who made her entry into the tinsel world as a child artist, later on started donning sister roles. She has almost acted with the all the leading actors including Rajnikanth, Sathyaraj and Karthik. Now she has done a role in Kalaignar’s Pen Singam for which has received the appreciation from Kalaignar himself.
She is in cloud nine. When she spoke to the media, she said,” I have so far acted in more than 95 films. Though I have acted in so many films it is not an easy thing to act in a film which has the story and dialogues of Kalaignar. I am happy that I got the opportunity.
Though I had only few scenes in this film I agreed to act in this film because the story and dialogues are by Kalaignar. Kalaignar after seeing a fighting scene has remarked to the director that I have acted well. I was happy when I heard this.
I cannot forget this appreciation in my life time. Currently I am acting in Ananthapurathu Veedu and Naan Ennul Illai. In Ananthapurathu Veedu I am pairing with Krishna and in Naan Ennul Illai I am donning the role of the hero’s sister. “

No comments: