Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poongodi says that she has not got married secretly

Poongodi has donned the female lead role in the films Maayandi Kudumbhathar, Goripalayam and Milaga. Poongodi is a Malayalam actress and is studying in a college in Trivandrum. In between there is news that Poongodi got married clandestinely.
When asked Poongodi about this, she said,” I had applied leave in the college because I had to act for a long time. Since the college authorities complained, I am going to college without taking leave.
There is a news that I got married secretly to an assistant cameraman who was working in Milaga. There is no truth in this news.
My parents have lots affection and faith in me. I will not cheat them at any time. My marriage will take place in their presence and with their approval.”

No comments: