Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anakha says that she is bold

Anakha has created sensation in her first film itself. She donned a controversial role of a daughter-in-law who tries to seduce her father –in-law in the film Sindhu Samaveli. She has made all the eyes look towards her by doing this role.
While speaking to the media, she said,” Basically I am a bold person. My mother and brother had given me this encouragement. I use to take a lot of risks in my young age. This role is one of such risks. Many have asked me that apart from the role being bold was it not a wrong one. Just think. Had I not done this role, some other actress would have done this role and got the applause I have got. As an actress this role gives me self satisfaction.
Once decided to act, it is good for an actress to show their talents in the roles they get. My mother after seeing this film appreciated me. Not only my mother, but my friends and classmates appreciated me. They said one said should have guts to do such kind of roles.
Only the outline of the film was narrated to me. Only after a week’s time I was told the whole story. I was shocked. I was wondering that how people will accept in this role.
But I was able to understand that I got the scope for acting in this role. I had the confidence. My mother also told that this film will earn me a good name. I agreed to do this role.

No comments: