Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Asin Khan Refuse Project Of Boney Kapoor

She is reported as one of the closest friend of Sridevi as they stay in the same building and bonded really well. But rumour has it that Asin has said no to Boney Kapoor’s film offer.
Asin says all the news is rubbish, “ I don’t know from where this reports have come? How can the media print something that's not factual and expect us to reply to it?
I am good friend of Sridevi ji, she is like my mentor, I respect her a lot. I was in Chennai when this news spread that I refused Boneyji’s offer, that’s just impossible,” says Asin.
Boney Kapoor whose film Milenge Milenge released after a lot of nakhras by the stars of the film and now he is working on Mr.India-2 and No Entry sequel, “ We are working on Be Positive which is the sequel of No Entry and also on Mr.India sequel. But we are now working on the script. We have not yet finalized who we will cast,” says Boney Kapoor.

No comments: