Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Prabhu Deva says that Nayanthara is an oasis in a desert

There has been romance between Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara for quite some time. Nayanthara is an unmarried woman whereas Prabhu Deva is married and has two children. There was news frequently in the media about their love affair.
Both did not refuse this news nor accept them. They both avoided this by telling that it is their personal matter. Prabhu Deva while speaking about this said,” In my cinema life lots of news have been published about me.
I am not worried about it. I avoided giving explanations and I also did not deny. As far as Nayanthara is concerned, she is something special to me. I am in love with her. We have decided to marry soon. This is our personal matter. There is no necessity for me to explain about this, neither do I want to speak about it. Nayanthara is a home bird. She loves simplicity.
A lover always wants to spend more time with his lover. This rule applies to me also. Nayanthara has acted in numerous films and achieved a lot. She is a leading actress. Everybody knows this.
There is no point in being busy instead of sharing the love between us. Many are asking the reason for Nayanthara entering my life. There are lots of things. When I was in deep distress she was a great consolation to me. She looked like an oasis for me in the desert. Normally I am short tempered person. But she has changed me a lot.
My assistants itself say that I am not like before. She is brave and bold girl. She changed me like her. She is the one who made me understand that love is unconditional. Nayanthara is an extraordinary person. I love everything in her.”

No comments: