Monday, September 13, 2010

Meera Vasudevan says that she is happy after her divorce

Meera Vasudevan says that she is happy after her divorce. She has donned the female lead role in the films Unnai Saranadainthen, Arivu Mani, Jersey and Kathi Kappal.
Now she is acting in the film Atta Nayagan. Meera Vasudevan got married to a famous cinematographer’s son Vishal Agarwal.
But due to difference of opinion they parted ways and got divorced. Now Meera has got a new lover. John Kokkan is his name. Both have decided to get married soon.
Meera Vasudevan while speaking said,” All the things in my life have happened in my small age itself. I had acted in Ad films and then acted in cinema and got the awards. All these things have happened. In the same way my marriage also took place.
It happened when I was not ready for it. There was no cordiality in our relationship. So we parted ways. I have totally forgotten my old life.
Now I am treading in the right path. Now my life has become very happy. I can feel it. John Kokkan has entered my life. He is motivating in every matter. He is a great consolation for me. He is in love with me. He is also suitable for me.”

No comments: