Monday, September 13, 2010

Actress Kanika tells the reason that why she is not acting in Tamil films

Actress Kanika who is currently busy in Malayalam films said,” I am currently acting in the Malayalam film Christian Brothers. I am getting lot of offers in Tamil.
I will be able to act in films that is being made in single schedule and that is the reason I am not able to act in Tamil films. Right from my young age I am fond of singing. I stopped singing after I became an actress.
Since I have settled in America after marriage, I am having time for singing. I use to be invited by the Malayalam and Tamil associations as chief guest for the functions they conduct.
In one of such functions I sang the National Anthem. There was a big applause on hearing my voice. In another function also they asked me to sing. Since they liked my singing they have started inviting me to sing. Now I have become a stage singer.”

No comments: