Monday, September 13, 2010

Tapsee Bhanu says that she was not the reason for removing Trisha from Aadukalam

Popular Telugu actress Tapsee Bhanu is debuting as a heroine in the Tamil film Aadukalam which has Dhanush in the lead role. She is also pairing with Jeeva in Vandhan Vendran.
Trisha was supposed to act in Aadukalam. In the last moment Trisha was removed in this film and Tapsee was signed for this role. When asked her whether she was the reason for ousting out Trisha from this film, she said,” The Telugu film Jumaandi Naadam in which I have acted was released recently.
After seeing this film, they called me to act in Tamil. After coming to Chennai only I came to know that I will be doing this role in Aadukalam. The character in this film is no way connected to my real life. Director Vetrimaaran has transformed me into this role. Acting with Dhanush was a beautiful experience for me.”

No comments: